ACCEPTABILITY OF EXHIBITS
- All exhibits must serve the interests of the members of the conference and shall be operated in a way that will not detract from other exhibits or the conference as a whole. USG reserves the right to refuse any exhibitor, which it deems objectionable to its purpose. USG also reserves the right to require the withdrawal of any exhibit, which it believes to be injurious to the purpose of the organization. This agreement shall be construed under and in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
- If any exhibiting company is displaying products that are not listed on their website, USG holds the right to cancel the booth even during the meeting.
- Exhibition space is available at the iChem-2020 and is limited. The space will be sold on a first come, first served basis, so better get placed quickly.
- The space allotted will be accessible to conference rooms and a high-traffic piece during the registration, breaks / lunch and gala dinner - designed to encourage and increase the time spent around the exhibition space.
- A complimentary registration is provided for each exhibit booth slot.
Booth dimensions: 3 meter x 3 meter build
- One fascia board and power point with cord
- One table and two chairs
Please note: Any changes or additions to the standard package above will incur costs directly to the exhibitor.
To exhibit your products please confirm here - Sponsor/Exhibitor
All exhibitor personnel must be registered to attend the iChem-2020. Each person registered as an exhibitor must be employed by the exhibiting company or has a direct business affiliation. Once exhibit installation is complete, exhibitor personnel will be permitted on the exhibit floor one hour prior to opening and may remain one-half hour after closing.
Exhibits must be staffed at all times during open exhibit hours. The Congress requests strict adherence to the opening and closing hours. It is imperative that no exhibitor begins to dismantle, pack or teardown their space until 5:00 PM on Tuesday, October 27, 2020.
Subletting of Space
The subletting, assignment, or apportionment of the whole or any part an exhibitor's space by the exhibitor is prohibited. Exhibitors may not advertise or display goods in their booth other than those manufactured or sold by them in the regular course of their business.
Booth Construction and Arrangement
Every exhibit space should allow for the visibility of other spaces. The following rules for booth construction ensure that every exhibitor has reasonable site lines to the aisle. All exhibitor’s should follow the below instructions.
No part of any equipment, or signs relating thereto, shall be posted, nailed or otherwise attached to columns, walls, floors, or other parts of the building or its furniture, in any way to deface same; damage arising by failure to observe these rules shall be payable by the exhibitor. Electrical or other mechanical apparatus must be muffled so noise does not interfere with other exhibitors.